To be considered for admission you must COMPLETE a Sophia Academy Application.
Please refer to the following list to make sure your application is complete before submitting.
1. Application for Admissions Form
2. Parent/Guardian Reflection: written personal thoughts and responses to questions listed in the application
3. Student Reflection: Applicant’s written personal thoughts and responses to questions listed in the application, as well as application Question 8: a sample of graded work applicant is proud of
4. Income Verification
Please submit a copy of your 2017 Income Tax Return, a copy of your W-2 or pay stub or documentation of SSI, TDI or other government assistance. We may require parents filing their income tax separately to provide a copy of each individual return or that each provide any of the documentation noted above as may pertain to them.
5. Authorization to Release Transcripts Form
Please complete entire form and drop off or send to your student’s current school so we may obtain her report cards, standardized test scores, IEP or 504 if applicable. Be certain to ask her school when documents will be available for you to pick up and then either mail or drop off to Sophia Academy. The Sophia Academy Admissions Committee will not review applications unless they are complete.
6. Authorization to Release Protected Health Information Form
Please complete the entire form and drop off or send to student’s physician so we may obtain her current medical history including immunizations. Please mail or drop off the student’s medical history as provided by the physical.
7. Teacher Recommendation Form
Please provide a Sophia Academy Recommendation Form to your student’s homeroom teacher. The teacher will complete the form and mail it directly to Sophia Academy (complete directions on form).
Please mail or drop off your complete application:
582 Elmwood Avenue
Providence, R.I. 02907